August 2017 Acquisitions

But the thing is, I really like the OSP Neroli soap and Aftershave tonic.
How interesting. Might be the vector which carries the scent. The perfume oils don't have the same amount of volatiles as the aftershave tonic. The soap will be right up to your schnoz when smelling it so that'll probably be the main difference. Also the fact that the OSP stuff is likely unadulterated neroli whereas the mr perfume probably has other bits and bobs in it! :)

How interesting. Might be the vector which carries the scent. The perfume oils don't have the same amount of volatiles as the aftershave tonic. The soap will be right up to your schnoz when smelling it so that'll probably be the main difference. Also the fact that the OSP stuff is likely unadulterated neroli whereas the mr perfume probably has other bits and bobs in it! :)
You are my go to man re scents! It could be that after a lifetime of sinus problems, I can't do subtle.

You are my go to man re scents! It could be that after a lifetime of sinus problems, I can't do subtle.
That could potentially have an effect! I've always since being a young chap gone into Debenhams or boots and tried out a different scent each time I've visited. If I don't like it then it's not on my list and will only last a day anyway. You get a good feel for what scents might suit better and which ones ultimately don't work with you.

Vintage Floïd and a 26mm from Maggard which is perfect for the Lucite handle (below):

3q0USxoW01TJjFcxUpNFv7v1VLRKeZ0twmN9IeHmloMXGnaaRixryqlvneASJhp85-0liPnsKI2b9xQbZmTN74rUq6obd9-IJtx9R6KGR6FSV14BuP5sVhFXB-dVwjtYqGZ9AUtaiwoAwDFd97mOqorGuo8Ct9gAFgM-pDwnlTqGmIwtYRIT8jjRBTRzBRRCByvBk2gnEaR6R2RrVOQYMpvzjmQYhD6DinwgK24smzIRYSB5W6wpns0HDXGvxfCW9fKDfHHlweuwVpN2nOGl8XScoTy8QmhwpEq7qofL7UMu4H1LQPWLKrorEuBibfXEBHOIVowB3gMTIwJvvEDGc0nZVgQWNdoFq8MISmouMVUo9hhXUc2K64fJyz17lbRQA4VTZMxSiuE1HqoFyM3HG5uhXQPuy7Kn6g60tce9WKmQblykyoRzWAiuHJR6-sFvoZ72MT_8FKnz7QO8zTe5EbYp65MkhOd4qTeW0VgWpVJWaeCcbn0RxmHE5FjV9rI7a_siqCdB_tBqsE5PA5H0_j3qcUGheku8cFcvdlIM1GQaJx3DNYp24rKz0ZnHENuusy2SiFMMnxWPXlfoie-TnMFqwkBaCXM3g4IKrPyYhb8fSes_Wnyjh4uHrCpCm2CjzExY-kvewqZxivKPYbrR-7W1yInJimNdd4crnN3iRSZyrTs=w1200

MS - Extra Density 2 Band 100% Finest Badger Memphis / 26mm - eBay

I've had this for about a month now but didn't want to comment until I'd used it a few times. This brush actually reversed my thoughts (that I wouldn't buy another badger) due to all the discussions about the MS brushes.

It's bloomed a little but I must say that it was extra soft right from the get-go. I don't usually like badgers because to me they feel like a mop but this one being so dense felt completely different. In fact doesn't feel like a brush at all, more like a dense sponge. It is very soft on the face but I feel I miss the brush-like feel and get the wall-of-badger feel instead. So my verdict so far (10 shaves in) is that I prefer it to my past badgers but is in a different category to my synthetic, boar and horse brushes. They all are different and I like them all for their differences; much like my razors really.

h5suZDodXuNm3e7--MKDcnwNTMNQYUPgkrMrznnrd0q6EZe0hvdqkQyO_CXymIbZijaqH-41KG11kjXic2gue9-GD9mmaxNzQItmRVOiFxhZmuW75ZEDFhx3-5ySxMIzkpgrirDqZjgTlzbpXaiiiRU3-fpe-IaSfIWlHSXcPXjXmy9ziZlg3LJz_hUvbd-0PvWKkNsFyrFkwgm0O7h_j3cQFXZGr-K0N2etVvYawIszDjpdZOsu1EJPdVHUFvVNAP4jRkqETffmnaRfCaTyuO9V-PnkzIjlW-7wnCJGEk9WiR3Ij4CN0uRi1PwkbV-UglvuMkmKDdaZ_sxxNV_gVItQZ7xbdT5FH2GVMdhK801yJYSnpyYPHWzDvS2xNF3lNFEwz5rWnaKxWkT1p7GLdocCvem0QNoVYxSMuUq-oLKUtHz19s3uhsl4mLN0H4bnG0TUBylXF_ONdpuToIQFrHMRQ9i0ETdabpUl494dm3M-8HKDMdz7q6mh-hYbE4ihSLn1u86bLH3EXc0auIjOQ82iZzT1MT5DmpWei-PtHPJPdtRGS1dfj25SWv18iHIw-y8tA-jYGpuf2wqRBxFZ4SAooZQFjEabOfJXFT3eAf4BHrthVmXn=w535-h950-no

Back
Top Bottom