Timeless not very smooth

Does anyone else find their Timeless a little rough when shaving? It's one of those "I really want to like it, I really want to like it" shavers for me. I use the 0.68 solid cap version and I dunno but although it gives me a great BBS I'm always wary when shaving with it, the uneasy feel you get sometimes with a straight. The any minute now this could bite me feeling. I know Timeless are supposed to be smooth but I just don't get that with mine.

Does anyone else find their Timeless a little rough when shaving? It's one of those "I really want to like it, I really want to like it" shavers for me. I use the 0.68 solid cap version and I dunno but although it gives me a great BBS I'm always wary when shaving with it, the uneasy feel you get sometimes with a straight. The any minute now this could bite me feeling. I know Timeless are supposed to be smooth but I just don't get that with mine.

I had a Timeless on loan with both blade gap base plates and found them rough.

Sell it. :) Not worth keeping a razor your not entirely happy with.

I wont sell it but would trade for a razor of similar cost and quality. Selling normally means you lose your razor cheap and have to put money to buy something as good so financially it isn't worth selling 9/10 times. I prefer to trade then both parties are happy instead of one. Each to their own though.

Back
Top Bottom