Blackland Sabre.

Greetings

I really like the thin (ish) style of head, albeit it is still quite a bit fatter then many vintage SE heads, but the real purpose of my post is that I am unable to grasp at the moment just how the handle with an internal thread (as normal) attaches to the head with a rectangular post. Am I missing something obvious here? All I can envisage at the moment is a square peg in a round hole, literally, perhaps I am being dim!

Regards
Dick.

Greetings

I really like the thin (ish) style of head, albeit it is still quite a bit fatter then many vintage SE heads, but the real purpose of my post is that I am unable to grasp at the moment just how the handle with an internal thread (as normal) attaches to the head with a rectangular post. Am I missing something obvious here? All I can envisage at the moment is a square peg in a round hole, literally, perhaps I am being dim!

Regards
Dick.
The thread is on two faces of the rectangular post only, so it is possible to get a square (rectangular) peg in a round hole. :)

Greetings

I am now really quite interested, not so much so as to order one, I'll wait six months and read the reviews but straight away this razor seems to me to have one big advantage over the ATT Gem model namely it has no small part to loose down the plughole of your bathroom sink.

I'm trying not to be negative but I suspect the 'hook' part from the ATT is likely to last all week! I can imagine shavers underneath the sink with a bucket unscrewing the U bend to try and recover their 'hook' that is if it hasn't washed all the way around the bend. :eek:

I would suspect the A.T.T. would come with a spare?

Regards
Dick.

Greetings

I am now really quite interested, not so much so as to order one, I'll wait six months and read the reviews but straight away this razor seems to me to have one big advantage over the ATT Gem model namely it has no small part to loose down the plughole of your bathroom sink.

I'm trying not to be negative but I suspect the 'hook' part from the ATT is likely to last all week! I can imagine shavers underneath the sink with a bucket unscrewing the U bend to try and recover their 'hook' that is if it hasn't washed all the way around the bend. :eek:

Regards
Dick.
The tiny little grub screw on the Supply SE didn't come with a spare so maybe not, I guess whoever has one will have to be extra careful, i always put the plug in the sink when dismantling it. It was one of the reasons I ordered the Blackland as well as cost and killer looks. :)

One ordered one today and I see that there are still some in stock. Looking forward to this.
I must say I am supprised to see that they are still available for purchase and I was sitting there at 4.50 with my finger hovering over the button in fear they would sell out very quickly! :) I too am looking forward to this razor.....shipping out on Tuesday

Glad I'm not alone. My purchase is very much technical and evaluationary. How else could I possibly make an informed appraisal against the Rocnel unless I have both to hand?

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk
Good point Ferrum,
I'm holding back until I read your review of the SE-G and this one. I bought the Rocnel so If this one is a revelation against the Rocnel, I'll talk to my banker for a loan.

Greetings

Regards
Dick.

The nice thing about the Rocnel razors that use grub screws is that they are standard M5 threads, and can be readily bought off any good stainless fixings supplier at a couple of pounds for half a dozen.

Back
Top Bottom