April 2017 Acquisitions

Suppose this could be classed as shaving related.
It is the most efficient nose hair trimmer I've ever used.
MYT3OHy.jpg

Nice, nice, nice.
Will be interested in your thoughts on the Donkey job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Donkey job is great, I used a sample I had a couple of days ago and it gave a thick creamy lather that was protective and slick, a light scent, a very hard puck but lathers easily , all in all worth a punt.
It's not the cheapest at £20 for 100gms but ...I'm worth it! :) so are you.
Have a great weekend :)

The Donkey job is great, I used a sample I had a couple of days ago and it gave a thick creamy lather that was protective and slick, a light scent, a very hard puck but lathers easily , all in all worth a punt.
I've had my eye on the Donkey stuff for a while but the container puts me off. I know there is s ceramic version now but I don't really want to pay £40 - £50 for it.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Cheers Mate.

Cheers Mate.

I've had my eye on the Donkey stuff for a while but the container puts me off. I know there is s ceramic version now but I don't really want to pay £40 - £50 for it.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
just use a small plastic tub or wooden bowl with lid or get the ceramic pot and you have it for life. The container it comes in is rustic but not much good for anything apart from your SOTD shots.

Back
Top Bottom