Shave Nation Bowl

I'm thinking of getting a bowl and like the look of the shave nation bowls. I don't fancy forking out for shipping them over from the US though. Does anyone know if there is anywhere in the U.K. selling these or anything similar?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm thinking of getting a bowl and like the look of the shave nation bowls. I don't fancy forking out for shipping them over from the US though. Does anyone know if there is anywhere in the U.K. selling these or anything similar?

I dont immediately know the one you mean. However, Steve Woodhead's bowls & scuttles are very popular ----> here

I mean something like this:
a2068c36435af9d5282e68e7bd1399f1.jpg

As Fancontroller says a Steve Woodhead pedestal would be the one for you. Little Wren Pottery on Etsy does custom bowls and has made a few for members here, I have a shave bowl of hers and it is excellent.

A cheap alternative is a tapas bowl from your local Home Bargains, under £3 and does a great job. I have one and it is perfect for bowl lathering.

One day I will have a TSR bowl, but until then the shave bowl of choice is a rabbit food bowl that cost be a couple of quid from the farm shop.

Back
Top Bottom