What are you listening to?

Sorry could not resist:
ferris-bueller-3_758_426_81_s_c1.jpg

Fantastic, Sleaford mods are ace.
they are, i only introduced myself to them last year after hearing them on BBC Radio 6..a breath of fresh talent to my ears, i was a avid John peel listener..and these boys would have went far with john..i use to go to alot of music festivals in my younger days, so my musical tastes are extremely diverse, i'm a music lover, not just a band or artist lover...;)

they are, i only introduced myself to them last year after hearing them on BBC Radio 6..a breath of fresh talent to my ears, i was a avid John peel listener..and these boys would have went far with john..i use to go to alot of music festivals in my younger days, so my musical tastes are extremely diverse, i'm a music lover, not just a band or artist lover...;)
Yes I'm much the same although I have a all time artist, the late great David Bowie who will always be the best for me but I listen to all types of music but the Sleaford Mods are outstanding and it's raw and gritty and people can relate to it, others I'm really into are The flaming lips and Nine inch nails but as I've said I will listen to all good music, new and old, a lot of what I listen to is mood related as well.

Yes I'm much the same although I have a all time artist, the late great David Bowie who will always be the best for me but I listen to all types of music but the Sleaford Mods are outstanding and it's raw and gritty and people can relate to it, others I'm really into are The flaming lips and Nine inch nails but as I've said I will listen to all good music, new and old, a lot of what I listen to is mood related as well.
David Bowie, was one of the godfathers of modern music, ..love his early 70's stuff "Space oddity"..(saved up my paper round wages ,to buy it!)the first album i ever bought!.. Hunky dory, "The rise and fall of".."low" & scary monsters..i could go on..but i won't! without the wonderful David lots of our favourite bands and artists would never have been formed, or more importantly giving the chance to do so, everything he turned his hand to, turned to gold.multi tallented, .will be sadly missed...I really like NIN's first album,P.H.Machine, one of my favourite albums from the 90's,Trent reznor is a tallented musician.Othe rbands i like are The Chameleons,Joy Division, lots of Ambient artists, classical music also fits into my musical tastes also.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom