Best source for Voskhod blades?

AJP

As the title really. I've been using a sample 5 pack of these blades and getting on really well with them. Where do you all find to be the best place and price for 100/200 of them?

Thanks

I purchased mine from Voskhod.eu

The seller is in Slovenia and I had two packs of 100 (Voskhod & Rapira) and a free sample pack. Ordered on a Monday and received in the UK on Thursday.

Have you tried Astras SP btw?
astra-double-edge-blade-detail.jpg

Another vote for ebay seller unuta77

Excellent service, I had blades shipped direct from Russia & also internally to a friend in Russia who was coming over to the UK (he refunded promptly the difference in postage cost).
He also advised honestly the best ways to combine postage; 300 blades was a good number, the limit of their equivalent to a small packet rate. As you will have noticed shipping cost is dominant, buying more blades is the answer!

Thanks @Silver fox. I've placed an order with Unutta on eBay now. That said I'd gladly take them off your hands but someone who has yet to try them may be more beneficial of the PIF? Thanks.

No problem Tony, was having a rake around last night and found them. Guess there must be about 160 in the box. Will put them up for PIF later, once I have a look amongst the rest of my stuff.

Back
Top Bottom