Semogue 1250

There is no secret that I prefer synthetic brushes over boar and badger, simply for their softness and ease of use i.e. dip the brush and go and drying time. I still have a couple of other brushes, and today I reached for the 1250 for a change, Wow! I forgot how fantastic this brush is. I checked the shave lounge to see how much they are going for, and to my amazement this brush is selling for £10.95 and free postage. (I have no affilliation with TSL btw) Lets just say I will be keeping this brush.
Any of you agree with me or dissagree I would love to here your thoughts?
semogue-1250-boar-shaving-brush.jpg

Last edited:
I love the handle of my 1250 but, honestly, I don't have the same feeling for the loft. At the end, I made up my mind to reknot it in Finest badger! I ordered the knot, but it's still on its way home ...

There is no secret that I prefer synthetic brushes over boar and badger, simply for their softness and ease of use i.e. dip the brush and go and drying time. I still have a couple of other brushes, and today I reached for the 1250 for a change, Wow! I forgot how fantastic this brush is. I checked the shave lounge to see how much they are going for, and to my amazement this brush is selling for £10.95 and free postage. (I have no affilliation with TSL btw) Lets just say I will be keeping this brush.
Any of you agree with me or dissagree I would love to here your thoughts?
View attachment 23478
A fantastic brush indeed and for the money it makes it even more attractive .:)

Glad you posted this @Oomer . I have been currently travelling with this brush (for work) and it is utterly wonderful for the money. It seems not to be mentioned much on forums and is overshadowed by Semogues more well known models. I think it has the same knot as the 820. It face lathered shave sticks like a dream..and "broke in" a lot quicker than my other Semogue boars (SOC, B.C)

I will dig it out for a shave in a bit I reckon. Recommended!

Back
Top Bottom