Generosity of fellas in this group.

I feel that I have to write & say that i'm mightily impressed by the generosity shown by members of this group. I asked if anybody had any Gillette Rubies they would swap with me for some other blades as I was keen to try these. I get a reply from a top bloke ( Taipan ) who sent me a shedload of blades & not just the ones asked for. All without an expectation of a swap. I'm really humbled by such generosity. Thank you, Ron.

I feel that I have to write & say that i'm mightily impressed by the generosity shown by members of this group. I asked if anybody had any Gillette Rubies they would swap with me for some other blades as I was keen to try these. I get a reply from a top bloke ( Taipan ) who sent me a shedload of blades & not just the ones asked for. All without an expectation of a swap. I'm really humbled by such generosity. Thank you, Ron.

What goes around comes around. I remember when I first joined here and you were the first person to contact me, completely out of the blue (the first of many, it turns out) to offer me some blades to try.

I'm not going to name everyone who has sent me stuff, just in case I miss someone out but you know who you are. Thank you.

I'd been on a few Hi-Fi forums for years before joining here and it was a revelation the difference in attitude and sense of community.
I was on those forums for years and had no sense of any connection towards anyone. I actually feel as if I know the people on here. The same can be said for the other place too.

What goes around comes around. I remember when I first joined here and you were the first person to contact me, completely out of the blue (the first of many, it turns out) to offer me some blades to try.

I'm not going to name everyone who has sent me stuff, just in case I miss someone out but you know who you are. Thank you.

I'd been on a few Hi-Fi forums for years before joining here and it was a revelation the difference in attitude and sense of community.
I was on those forums for years and had no sense of any connection towards anyone. I actually feel as if I know the people on here. The same can be said for the other place too.

Who's Johnny Marr anyway ?

Back
Top Bottom