Hello from Portugal!

Hello and welcome Corto.
I have also been In the same situation as you.
As a fellow newbie I have been lurking and wondering when the best time is to jump in.
You have found an amazing place to be.
Enjoy! :)

Hello & welcome from another newbie.

Portugal is my favourite holiday destination (Alvor), are there any Portuguese shaving creams to look out for in supermarkets as I'll be on holiday in a few months?

Hello & welcome from another newbie.

Portugal is my favourite holiday destination (Alvor), are there any Portuguese shaving creams to look out for in supermarkets as I'll be on holiday in a few months?

Oh don't get me started hehehe As always personal preferences notwithstanding and all that... but Lavanda, Veleiro, TS (Top Secret) and Musgo Real are my go to creams. I think that they're crowd pleasers and won't disappoint you. Musgo Real have spiked their prices, but you can find them in online stores at discounted prices once in a while. My absolute favourite though is Veleiro. I like the "nautical" scent and imagery it conveys. I'll be posting some "full Veleiro" shavings soon on the SOTD thread to show-off my appreciation to this fantastic brand/scent.

There's also O Melhor a premium priced shaving cream like Musgo Real that I never tried but people really like it too and it's on my wishlist for sure. I'll get to it! ;)

In local supermarkets or traditional drugstores Lavanda, TS and Veleiro can be easily found. Men's Estoril and VIP are also good low price creams that are somewhat easy to find on those stores too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom