A Simpson and then what?

Be interesting to hear your thoughts on it.
I thought the one I had was too floppy, and passed it on.

But I seem to be in a minority.

Maybe I had duff one.

Hello MrK1
I used the Semogue oc 2 band today for the first time , it performed well .Face lathered and it scooped up the Wickhams 1912 soap providing enough lather for a three pass shave, although I only needed a two pass + a few miner pick ups.I found the backbone to be verry good and not floppy. So far so good !

I feel I've hijacked this thread, and for that @Hharry ,i apologise mate :)

Just to ease my need for another brush, I've bought a synthetic Stirling. A very nice one by the way though no Silvertip or anything.

Have you considered a Cadman brush? I've got one of the ones he made for MDM, its a High Mountain White Badger or whatever it is, buts its soft as a cloud and so very dense. Essentially a marshmallow on 'roids. Lathers like a trooper.

Afraid I weakened :rolleyes: and ordered one of these!!! I don't have a brush bigger than 26mm at the moment so it will be very exciting :D

It arrived safely and without a ransom demand from HMRC a few days ago, much quicker than the estimate on the web site.

I ordered a LS 30mm silvertip with the black handle.

What a superb brush, the amount of water this holds is immense, it is really heavy before you flick it out.

I paid the extra couple of quid for the wooden box :rolleyes: and it arrived containing a freebie boar brush as well. It has only shed a dozen or so hairs during conditioning and three shaves.

B2343821-DBC3-4F59-9A36-A9F7320549E9_zpsawaejock.jpg

Back
Top Bottom