www.razorplating.co.uk

Hey guys,

Long time no speak !

I thought I had better pop on here now that I'm able, to say hi and to apologise to anyone that's been trying to contact me regarding razors over the past few months.

Unfortunately I became quite seriously ill towards the end of last year and as a result haven't been able to do a lot at all in terms of razors or indeed anything else. It's been so bad that I've even resorted to using an electric razor for my daily shave - not fun!

I'm not able to do any razors for a while but really hope that things improve and I can get back to my hobby really soon.

I just didn't want anyone to think I was ignoring them. I've tried to email everyone direct but just in case I've missed anyone I thought it best to post a quick message here.

Best wishes,

Jay

Hey guys,

Long time no speak !

I thought I had better pop on here now that I'm able, to say hi and to apologise to anyone that's been trying to contact me regarding razors over the past few months.

Unfortunately I became quite seriously ill towards the end of last year and as a result haven't been able to do a lot at all in terms of razors or indeed anything else. It's been so bad that I've even resorted to using an electric razor for my daily shave - not fun!

I'm not able to do any razors for a while but really hope that things improve and I can get back to my hobby really soon.

I just didn't want anyone to think I was ignoring them. I've tried to email everyone direct but just in case I've missed anyone I thought it best to post a quick message here.

Best wishes,

Jay
Wishing you a speedy recovery Jay. Sincerely hope things get back to normal for you and more people get the benefit of your amazing service!

Hadn't seen you around the forum for a long time and was also keeping an eye on your website so was wondering if things were okay. I am really sorry to hear that you have been unwell but it is good to hear from you. Concentrate on getting better and hopefully you will be able to get back to using a proper razor in the not too distant future.
Take Care
Paul

Hey guys,

Long time no speak !

Best wishes,

Jay
Keep well, Jay.

Best wishes,

Stephen

Back
Top Bottom